1/4 tsp salt
50g onion (small)
1 sprig green/spring onion
3 large or 4 small eggs
1/4 tsp salt or less
pinch of white pepper
light olive oil
- Dice aubergine into small and thin slices. Mix well with 1/4 tsp salt and set aside for 10 minutes and then lightly squeeze out excess water.
- Roughly chop onion.
- Thinly slice green/spring onion.
- Lightly beat eggs with 1/4 tsp salt and pepper and stir in chopped onion.
- Heat enough oil and fry aubergine until cooked and soft. Scoop out.
- Lightly oil and heat pan, pour in a portion of egg mixture, spread some fried aubergine and green onions evenly over.
- Cook on both sides until nicely browned and fold. Repeat the same with the other batches (makes 3 or 4).