I shared on how to make Pickled Salmon in my last post and today I will be giving tips on how to whip up quick meals using it. Make a supply on a free day, store it well in the refrigerator and use it as and when you are in need. Let's start off by making omelette wraps.
1 sprig cilantro / coriander
Pinch of salt
Pinch of black pepper
- Lightly beat eggs, chopped cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Pour 1/4 of beaten eggs in lightly oiled and heated pan. Gently flip over when cooked and spread enough salmon in the middle from one end to the other. Fold as in the image and sear to a nice colour on each side and especially to seal the folded edges.
- Do the same with the rest. Makes four wraps.
- Slice broccoli into small florets and mince the parsley.
- Mix enough salmon, broccoli and parsley together and microwave to cook. Remove from microwave oven and mix together with pasta or rice noodles and olive oil. Season with salt if necessary.
- Slice tomatoes and blend with salmon and water.
- Bring to a boil in a saucepan, add bay leaves and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cheese, give it a stir and mix in grapeseed oil.
- Mix pasta with sauce and serve with minced parsley.
- Blend together adequate amount of each to make a thick consistency as a dip for fruits and garden salad.